Payment of Hospital Fee
- Patients are asked to make payments bearing the cost as set forth by the Health Insurance Law. Patients without a health insurance card, normal labor are subject to the payment at your own expense. In addition, in the case of a hospitalization at your own expense, advance payment of part of the expense may be requested as a deposit, etc.
- During hospitalization, you are requested to indicate the health insurance card for verification every month. Please note that if the card is not verified, the expense is subject to the payment at your own expense. In addition, inform us of a change in the health insurance card, if any, at the cashier counter on the first floor.
- Expenses are totaled at the end of every month, and a bill will be delivered to you in your ward on the 10th of the next month or later. Please make the payment at the cashier counter on the first floor within one month after the bill is delivered to you.
- Upon leaving the hospital (if leaving is on Sunday or holiday, one day before leaving), the bill up to the leaving day will be delivered to you in your ward. Please bring the bill with you to the cashier counter on the first floor to make the payment.
- Reception hours for payment is from 9:00 to 17:00. Please be advised that you are requested to avoid paying on Saturday afternoon, Sunday, and holiday as much as possible because the payment during these hours must be received at the out-of-hours reception.
- After the payment is made, readjustment may be requested for some reason or other.
- Please keep the receipt carefully because it is required for medical expense deduction declaration, etc. We cannot reissue the receipt.
- If you have any points unclear, please contact the cashier counter on the first floor.
- You can pay with a credit card. If you wish a bank transfer, please contact the cashier counter on the first floor.
Table of Charges
1. Charges for Hospital Bed Not Fully Covered by NHI
Charges of the ward, nursing, and bedding for inpatients are included in the health insurance hospital fee, but if you wish a private ward, extra charge is requested according to the following table. Please note that the charge varies with the room, and we may not meet your wishes, for example, when we have no vacancy. Similar to the hospital fee, the extra charge, as calculated with 0:00 to 24:00 being as one day, is claimed also for the day of leaving hospital. An application form is available. For details ask a floor nurse.
||Amount (per day)
||406, 407, 422, 423
|424, 425, 426, 427
||506, 507, 511, 523, 530, 531
||303, 304, 307, 308
||403, 404, 408, 409
||503, 504, 508, 509, 528
||JPY70 (per day)
||The gown is changed twice a week as a rule. It is changed as necessary if soiled. Fill in the application form and submit it to the staff room in the ward upon hospitalization.
||You can purchase the card from a vending machine at a dining lounge in each ward. You can use it up to JPY1,000. The remainder of the card is refundable with an adjustment machine installed in front of the shop on the first floor. There are washing machines and drying machines in laundry drying rooms. Provide yourself with detergent.
|Earphone for Television
||Earphones are sold at the shop.
*You can use the television card for the following:
Television (JPY60 per hour)
Washing machine/drying machine (JPY100/once each)
Refrigerator (JPY100 per 24 hours)