Introduction of “Consultation Service”
Consultation Service receives consultations and opinions from patients and their family members so that you can receive medical care with no worries. If you have noticed anything, any concern or trouble, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Specialized staff will be consulted.
||Next to the Main Entrance on the first floor
Counter <12> Regional Medical Coordination Office
||<Weekdays> 9:00 – 17:00
<Saturday> 9:00 – 13:00
● Subjects of Consultation
- Consultation about diagnosis, examinations, etc.
- Consultation about medical care in general
- Applications for nursing care insurance, a certificate of physical disability, intractable diseases, etc.
How to use welfare services, etc.
- Other matters unclear about where to contact
- Unclear points about medical expenses, expensive medical charge, etc.
- Various documents including a medical certificate, other certificates, etc.
- Disclosure about environment, facilities, reception by the staff, medical information of the hospital, etc.